The Big Book of Online MBAs
The Big Book of Online MBAs is the first book ever published that presents key details on the program characteristics of these programs and a directory with the names and locations of these programs. Researching to find the best online MBA is more difficult than ever before because the number of online MBAs is large and growing very quickly. There were only 90 online MBAs in 2011 compared to more than 470 in late September 2017! This is an amazing growth story with significant implications for many different audiences.
The rise of the online MBA:
- opened up a large, new audience of prospective students searching for the best online MBA programs
- allowed working adults to complete an MBA and develop their career prospects without having to leave their jobs
Challenges for universities include:
- online MBA programs have to work hard to prove that online education is equal in value to traditional face-to-face education
- managing resistance to change among those who are an integral part of the critical path to success for delivering the best online education
And the market faces:
- crippling amounts of choice in program options for students that makes researching the best programs very time-intensive and confusing for prospective students
- skyrocketing advertising costs and strong competition for universities in a cluttered advertising space
Find the Best Online MBAs
Responding to the current challenges in this market raises questions that conventional data simply cannot answer. This is why we created the Online Degree Database. Prospective MBA students will appreciate the first-ever published directory of online MBA programs from our database, sorted by state. And administrators and faculty at universities with online MBAs will appreciate the power of data to address today’s competitive environment.
This book is for anyone that wants to:
- learn more about the online MBA degree market from an unbiased source
- consider entering the online MBA market and is looking for opportunity, if it still exists
- improve the competitiveness of an online MBA program
- research the market to see if there are opportunities for concentrations or program features that will enhance an existing program
The Big Book of Online MBAs is the product of thousands of hours of research, organized by a seasoned expert in online degree research.
This book includes a Directory of Online MBA programs with the key attributes of each of the 470 online MBA programs in the database. The Big Book of Online MBAs contains institution & program name, state, 2018 US News & World Report Best Colleges ranking, total tuition, and delivery modality for each online MBA program in the U.S.
You Can Also Use the OnlineDegreeDatabase.com to Find the Best Online MBAs
The Online Degree Database is the only independent and comprehensive source of information about online degree programs available. The database contains free program details from the universe of all online master’s degree programs in the U.S. The data are collected by highly-trained individuals who capture all the program details you need to find the best available online MBAs, and other masters degrees, too.
Data from the National Center for Education Statistics (IPEDS) and U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings are also included the database. This allows a robust, comparative view of programs for prospective students and interested parties in the business of delivering higher education.
For more information on other popular online programs, visit our Available Programs Page on our website and do your own free custom search!
If you work for a university with online degree programs and would like to know more about the market intelligence data we collect, please contact email@example.com.