If you are looking for affordable online Doctor of Education programs, it can take weeks to find the best programs through traditional web searches.
With our help, you can develop a short-list of program options that meet your key criteria before you start reaching out to universities for more information.
This fall (2017) we collected data on all online and low residency EdD programs actively marketing on the web. There are 55 online, low residency, and hybrod Doctor of Education programs included in our database.
Ranging from $20K to over $100k, here are some of our basic results from the Online Degree Database:
The top five most affordable online and low residency Doctor of Education programs in the U.S.
- William Howard Taft University ($20,160)
- University of Houston ($20,604)
- Valdosta State University ($21,175)
- University of the Cumberlands ($22,500)
- American College of Education ($22,954)
And we found more things of interest in our search for all online Ed.D.s, including:
- All five most affordable Ed.D.s are fully online.
- The total tuition for the 55 programs in our database ranges from $20,160 to $112,320, with an average tuition across all programs of $49,994 . So, these five programs clearly are among the more affordably priced, with total tuition just under $23,000.
- These most affordable programs offer a wide range of specialization options, including Educational Technology, Leadership, Literacy, Student Counseling and Personnel Services, STEM Ed, Curriculum & Instruction, Early Childhood Ed, and Higher Education Leadership.
And finally, according to the National Center for Education Statistics, just under 9% of primary and secondary school teachers have earned their Education Specialist or Doctor’s degree. Earning this degree while you continue working is entirely possible with dozens of affordable online Doctor of Education programs now available on the market.
Complete Your Free Search for ALL the details of the Most Affordable Online Doctor of Education Programs
Updated continually, you’ll get the latest informations on Affordable Online Doctor of Education programs, including:
- Name and location of university
- Degree name and concentrations/specializations available
- Delivery modality and details on residency requirements
- Cost per credit in-state, out-of-state and/or online, and total tuition
- Prerequisite and admissions requirements details such as GRE requirements, minimum GPA, and work experience
- URL of program website for more details and institutional characteristics, and more!
Our database of the best online EdDs contains more information than any other resource. Our goal is to help you find the right program, saving you significant amounts of time, while providing the best information possible.
The Online Degree Database is a continually-updated, easily searchable web database of all the most popular online masters degree programs in the United States. We deliver all the information you need to find the right online graduate degree to advance your career. You, the student, are our customer. We are not a marketing company, and we never sell your contact information to universities or education companies.